1. How do we protect your privacy:
· We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
· We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
· We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
· We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
· We do provide email proxy & relay to reduce unwanted mail.
· Our website links to third party sites - please review their privacy policies.
2. What data do we use to provide/improve our services:
· data you provide (e.g. email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
· web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
· data collected via cookies (e.g. keyword searches and "favorites" lists).
· data about your devices (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
· data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
· credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
3. What data do we store
· We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
· We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
· You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
4. Which circumstances will we disclose user data:
· to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
· to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
· to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
· with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
· in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
· in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.